Hot Price: $159.00
(for single server)
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition is compatible with Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and Non-Server 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7/8. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition with lifetime free upgrades allows you to obtain the latest edition at any time for free with free technical support.
If you have more than 3 server computers in your company, we suggest that you purchase MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition which supports unlimited computers within an organization.
|MiniTool Partition Wizard
|Server with Bootable Media Builder EditionMiniTool Partition Wizard Server & Bootable Media Builder.||Server Free Lifetime Upgrade Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Add to Chart||Add to Chart||Add to Chart|
|Unlimited UsageWith one copy of MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition, you could use it on unlimited computers within one company.|
|Bootable BuilderMiniTool bootable media builder could help you create the bootable CD or flash drive of MiniTool Partition Wizard.|
|Free Lifetime UpgradeSelect the ‘supplementary Service’ to get free lifetime upgrades!|
Change Cluster Size
|Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic,
Resize/Move Dynamic Volume
|Resize Move basic partition|
|Clone Disk, copy partition, Upgrade Hdd,
Migrate OS to SSD (New Function)
|Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP|
|Support Windows Server 2012 R2/2008/2003/2000/home server|
|Support Storage Space in Windows 8.1/server 2012 R2,
MBR & GPT disk, hardware RAID,
2TB+ hard disk
After downloading MiniTool Partition Wizard Server installation package, go to the folder where you have saved the installation package. Double-click the .exe file to run the software setup wizard.
After launching MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition, a pop-up will appear, asking you to enter the licensed email and registration code. If you haven’t paid for the full version, you can click “Buy now” button to pay for the software as required. After then, copy the registration code in your email and past it to the registration code box. After then, click “Register”.
3. Uninstall Guide
Uninstalling MiniTool Partition Wizard Server is pretty simple. Click the “Start” button at the bottom left of your computer > choose “Control Panel” > Program> click on “Uninstall a program”. Find MiniTool Partition Wizard and right-click it. In the pull-down menu, click “Uninstall” and follow the instruction to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Server from your computer.
Copyright(c) 2006-2015 MiniTool Solution Ltd., All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as “LICENSEE” and MiniTool Solution Ltd. later referred to as “MT Solution” for the software product MiniTool Power Data Recovery later referred to as “SOFTWARE“. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
The MT Solution may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
The SOFTWARE free version may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this SOFTWARE shareware version without written permission from the copyright holder.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
– LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. “Use” of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation or server (latter referred to as “computers” or “computer”).
– LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE free version on a home computer without purchase a LICENSE.
– LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computers owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
– LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered on the computer.
– LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
– LICENSEE may make a copy of the licensed SOFTWARE for backup purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
– LICENSEE may not reverse engineer, recompile, and disassembly, modify, translate the SOFTWARE and make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
– LICENSEE may not transfer, sell, re-sell, offer for sale or distribute the SOFTWARE.
– The sale of and or distribution of copies of this SOFTWARE are strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this EULA to sell, loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of copies of MT Solution Software except if it’s permitted by the terms and/or conditions of a separate agreement signed by MT Solution.
– The license permits LICENSEE to use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer or, in the event that you have purchased multiple licenses, to install the SOFTWARE concurrently on multiple computers equivalent to the number of licenses that you have purchased. With a Personal License, you can use the SOFTWARE for a non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. To use the program in a enterprise, government or business environment, you should purchase a “Commercial License“.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS OWN RISK.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the MT Solution or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the MT Solution has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the MT Solution entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
The MT Solution reserves all rights not expressly granted here.