Many Server 2003 users are looking for an excellent partition magic Server to help them manage Server 2003 partitions all the time. Especially when partitions including system partition are out of space, they should resize partitions to get enough available space. We know one problem sometimes has more than one solution, so does the problem of partition space shortage. To extend system partition, we can merge system partition with another partition or reinstall Server 2003 to repartition the disk or use partition magic Server 2003 to extend system partition with unallocated space shrunk from another partition. Among these three methods, I recommend the third method, because the former two methods may lead to data loss or data damage while the third one ensures almost 100% data safety. Except for data protection, we should comprehensively consider others factors when selecting partition magic Server. MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition is such an excellent partition magic Server 2003 which also has the following advantages:
1. Compatibility: MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition can be compatible with Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, so Serve users do not need to worry about its compatibility.
2. Data protection: The unique Enhanced Data Protection technology can ensure almost 100% data security in the process of resizing partitions and Data Destruction function can avoid data leakage.
3. Functions: It provides users with much many powerful functions, such as resize partitions, merge partition, create partitions, delete partitions, move partitions, format partitions, copy partitions, explore partitions, convert file system, and convert dynamic disk to basic disk. Besides, if users resize NFTS partitions, they do not need to reboot the system after finishing extension.
4. Humanized and friendly interfaces and design: every interface offers detailed prompts, and even an amateur can operate it successfully. Moreover, it provides us with preview function, namely all former operations are listed in "Operations Pending". Before we click "Apply" functional button, partition properties will not change. If we are unsure of our operations or some operations are wrong, we can click "Undo" functional button to cancel them.
5. Price: this partition magic Server has competitive price, and common people can afford it.
6. Satisfying after-sale service: 100% 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, and lifetime free upgrade.
Its advantages are so many, so I will not list them one by one. To experience its powerful functions, you can download it for yourself. Next, let me demonstrate how to resize partitions with partition magic Server 2003.
Extend system partition with partition magic Server 2003
First, open MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition., and we can see the following interface:
Then, right click the partition adjacent to the system partition and select "Move/Resize" in the shortcut menu.
Next, drag the left border rightwards to get unallocated space, and then click "OK" to enter the next interface.
In the above interface, we can see the unallocated space. At this time, we right click the system partition and also select "Move/Resize" in the shortcut menu.
Next, drag the right border rightwards to hold the unallocated space, and then click "OK".
At last, we click "Apply" to perform all operations we did before.
From the above demonstrations, we can see it is so easy for us to operate this partition magic Server without data loss.