Users may think about what they should do to recover lost partition in Windows Server 2003 all the time, because the situation of “data loss because of missing partition” usually exists. When partition recovery is mentioned, users may think that it’s very troublesome to complete. Therefore, they may turn to professionals to recover partition for them. However, this may cost users much money.
In order to use less money to achieve partition recovery with ease, we strongly recommend users to recover lost partition in Windows Server 2003 with partition manager. There is a practical and powerful third party tool called MiniTool Partition Wizard. It can help users achieve changing file system, converting disk types, resizing partition size and so on. Of course, users can use it to achieve recovering lost partition.
Note: The free edition of this partition manager doesn’t support partition recovery from dynamic disk. If users’ disk is dynamic, they can use other editions to recover lost partition.
1. Users need to open MiniTool Partition Wizard first, and then click “Wizard” in the menu bar and choose the option of “Partition Recovery Wizard” (users can also choose “Partition Recovery” in “Operations” if they choose a hard disk first).
2. Click “Next” to continue.
3. Users need to choose the certain disk that they want to recover and then click “Next”.
4. Choose a scanning range and click “Next” to continue.
5. Select a scanning method and click “Next” to scan.
6. Wait patiently for the completion of scan.
7. Users should select both existing and lost partitions and then click “Finish” to go back to the main interface of this software.
8. Click “Apply” and choose “Yes” to carry out the pending changes.
Note: If users can’t find the certain lost partition by using this partition manager, they can try using Power Data Recovery to recover data in Windows Server 2003.
At last, if users plan to recover lost partition in Windows Server 2003, they can use MiniTool Partition Wizard whenever they want.