Are you still worried about how to rebuild MBR in hard disk? If the answer is yes, reading the following content will help you get out of this trouble. When users meet the problem of system boot failure, they always need to fix MBR in hard drive. Of course, many factors may lead to system boot failure, so, in the following content, we will show users some common factors that cause the boot problem. And then, we would like to tell users a good way to achieve MBR rebuild.
MBR, short for master boot record, includes master boot loader, disk partition table and 55AA. If MBR has problems, our computer can’t boot normally. And we need to rebuild MBR in hard drive as soon as possible. There are four common reasons for MBR problem: firstly, some viruses maliciously destroy partition table; secondly, users carelessly modify MBR boot code; thirdly, sudden power failure may also lead to MBR problem; at last, the problem may be caused because users use GHOST to recover their system.
Since MBR problem may be caused by these four common factors, we will tell users how to rebuild MBR in hard disk right away.
1. Since computer can’t start, users need to get MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD first to start their computer. Users can burn this bootable CD to USB flash drive (CD/DVD) and insert it into computer. Then, users should launch computer and modify startup settings.
2. After the above image appeared, users need to choose the first starting mode (the second one is also ok for some special situations).
3. Choose a suitable display resolution (usually the first one is chosen by default) and press “Enter”.
4. After users completed a series of settings, they can see that the main interface of MiniTool Partition Wizard appears on the computer screen. Users should click the system disk and choose “Rebuild MBR” from the left action panel.
5. Click “Apply” to perform the previous pending changes.
Now, we can see that it’s easy for users to rebuild MBR in hard disk with the help of partition magic. And they can visit the certain page to get this convenient tool in order to successfully realize MBR rebuild.