Considering the severe status of data security, I am looking forward to hiding Windows Server partition storing significant business and private data so as to increase its security. I wonder if there is an easy and secure way to get a partition hidden.
Hidden partition refers to certain space which will neither be displayed nor be accessed by users. The commonly used ways to hide Windows Server partitions such as using the Local Group Policy Editor, using Disk Management and modifying corresponding registry of certain partition with Registry Editor ask for complicated operations. Thus, users are most likely to carry out misoperations in this process. Under this circumstance, we highly recommend users to download a piece of partition software for Windows Server computer, so as to perform partition hiding.
On selecting software, users are supposed to take many factors into consideration. For instance, the performance of software directly decides whether the partition management operation will be successful or not. Also, the compatibility is also very important. Here, the powerful partition magic for Windows Server – MiniTool Partition Wizard is of high recommendation.
As a powerful partition management tool, MiniTool Partition Wizard is featured with excellent compatibility, high security and all-in-one functions:
1. Excellent compatibility: the software can run under various Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, etc.
2. High security: the software is developed by an experienced software development company in Canada, so users do not need to worry about software reliability. Owing to advanced data protection measures, users can effectively fulfill needed partition management.
3. All-in-one functions: the software provides comprehensive functions such as “Delete Partition“, “Format Partition“, “Move/Resize Partition“, “Hide Partition“, “Merge Partition“, and “Split Partition“.
After downloading the powerful partition magic software for Windows Server via the downloading page, users need to install it on computer. After that, run the software to open its main interface:
1. The interface above is the main interface of MiniTool Partition Wizard. As users can see, the software provides multiple functions. Here, users need to hide Windows Server partition, so they need to choose the partition to be managed and then click “Hide Partition” from left action panel.
2. In this interface, users can find that the drive letter of the chosen partition has changed to “*”. If users are content with the alteration, just click “Apply” button in the upper left corner to make final confirmation.
Via two steps, we are able to set a partition to hidden. Thus, if users are in the same or similar situation, hurry to download the powerful partition software for Windows Server to fix the issue.