Users don’t need to worry about how they can find a good way to achieve NTFS to FAT32 conversion any more, because we will show them how to change file system in this paper. When we format a partition, we always need to assign file system (usually NTFS or FAT32 ) to it. Most of the time, we may choose to format a certain partition with NTFS rather than FAT32, because the former has more advantages than the latter.
However, after we formatted a partition with NTFS, what can we do to realize converting NTFS to FAT32 for special purpose (for example, if users’ operating system is Win ME, they can only choose to format partition with FAT32, because this OS doesn’t support NTFS)? To solve this problem, we would like to suggest users that they should use file system converter to convert NTFS to FAT.
1. In order to use diskpart (the first file system converter introduced in this article to change file system), users need to click “Start” and enter “cmd” in the text box of “Search programs and files”.
2. Enter “diskpart”, press “Enter”, input “diskpart help” and press “Enter” again.
3. Input “list disk”, press “Enter”, enter “select disk 1” (the target disk) and press “Enter”.
4. Input “list volume”, press “Enter”, enter “select volume 5” (the target volume) and also press “Enter”.
5. Enter “format fs=fat” and press “Enter” to start converting NTFS to FAT32.
Then, the second file system converter we want to introduce to users is MiniTool Partition Wizard. And the operating steps of achieving NTFS to FAT32 conversion are as follows.
1. Choose a certain partition in the main interface of MiniTool Partition Wizard and click “Convert NTFS to FAT” from the left action panel.
2. Click “Apply” and choose “Yes” to start pending operation.
3. Wait for completion of the operation.
4. Click “OK” to finish all operations.
5. Now, users can see that the partition chosen in step one has been smoothly converted to FAT32.
At last, we will offer users the certain web page to get this software if they want to realize NTFS to FAT32 conversion with it.