We usually save our important files in computer, because this is a convenient way to save things. With computer, we don’t need to carry our important but heavy paper documents any more. However, if these files include secret information of company or users’ privacy, it is not safe to save them in hard drive partitions. Why? The reason is that we may not be able to prevent other people from using our computer. If they use our computer, they may see these important files.
Therefore, we would like to advise users to use partition magic to hide a partition in Windows. In order to realize hiding partition, users had better choose MiniTool Partition Wizard. It is a professional and powerful third party tool that can be used to achieve managing hard disk partitions with ease. This software can help users hide/unhide partitions, change partition size, copy hard drive and safely migrate operating system.
Users can choose this convenient tool to hide a partition in Windows in order to protect their important information from being seen or deleted by others. Of course, when users want to see the important information, they can use “Unhide Partition” function of this tool to show the certain hidden partition.
1. To hide a partition in Windows, users need to run this partition manager first. And then, they should choose a target partition they want to hide in the main interface of this software.
2. Choose “Hide Partition” from the left action panel.
3. Click “Apply” to execute the pending operation.
4. Wait for the completion of the operation.
5. Now, users can see the target partition has been smoothly hidden from the above screenshot.
From the above-mentioned steps to hide a partition in Windows, users can see that it’s so easy for them to realize hiding partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard. And users are welcomed to use partition manager to achieve this by themselves.