I am using Windows Server 2003 computer, and I frequently receive Low Disk Space warning on C drive. Thus, I am supposed to free up some space on the drive. However, I find it quite difficult to do and then I just ignore the issue, for simple data deletion is not the best solution. Unfortunately, the situation gets even tougher, and system crashes. How can I extend C drive when operating system crashes?
During the course of computer use, users may have encountered the situations where it is necessary to manage server hard disk partitions when Operating System crashes, manage Windows Server computer partitions without Operating system or resize system partition to reinstall another Operating System. Well then, what can users do to achieve those operations? MiniTool bootable disk partition manager server edition – MiniTool Partition Wizard will do the trick masterly.
The software can manage partition for both PCs and Server computers, such as extending system/boot partition with its powerful “Move/Resize Partition“(When the unallocated space is adjacent to target partition) or “Extend Partition“(When the unallocated space is not neighboring to target partition or there is no unallocated space) feature. Apart from exceeding partition management capability, the disk partition manager is easy to use even for common computer users who have little professional relative knowledge. Such a cost-effective tool is worthy owning.
A: Create bootable disc of MiniTool Partition Wizard
Before users adopt MiniTool server partition software to manage partitions, they need to firstly build a bootable media of MiniTool Partition Wizard by following steps:
1. Free download MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD ISO file via http://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html.
2. Burn the ISO file onto a CD/DVD with any available CD or DVD burner software.
B: Instructions on how to manage partition for crashed computer
1. After users successfully create the boot disc of MiniTool Partition Wizard, choose the created bootable CD and then MiniTool Partition Wizard will be automatically launched.
2. Here, users are supposed to choose display resolution.
3. The screenshot above is the main interface of the bootable partition manager server. It consists of several parts: menu bar on the top, toolbar listing some commonly used partition management functions, action panel on the left, right mapping area and legend bar at the bottom. Users can view all available functions in “Operations” area such as: “Format Partition“, “Delete Partition“, “Move/Resize Partition“, “Extend Partition“, “Merge Partition“, “Split Partition“, “Copy Partition” and “Align Partition“.
Users who need to extend C drive after system crashes can choose the system partition and then click “Extend Partition” from left action panel, and then operate under the guidance of the software to fulfill the operation.
Professional MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD masterly fixes server partition management issues for failed system. Need more detailed information about server system partition extension?