Computer users may always think about the question of “How can I increase C drive size in my computer?” Why? The reason is that C drive is always short of free space. C drive in our hard disk is usually the computer system partition. And it is the drive that is easiest to be lack of free space.
Some users like to store the most used files on their computer desktop. They may don’t know that the things they saved on desktop are actually stored in C drive. If files on the desktop have not been cleared for a long time, they will take up a large amount of system partition space. Some people get used to installing software to C drive. This will also lead to C drive lack of free space. Therefore, we need to regularly clean up a few useless files on computer desktop and should only install operating system in system partition to save its space.
If C drive is shown in red, this means that its space almost runs out. At this moment, what should we do to solve this problem? Users don’t need to worry about this at all, because they can enlarge system partition right now. Then, how to add memory to C drive? We intensely recommend users to use partition manager – MiniTool Partition Wizard to increase C drive size with ease.
Two powerful functions of this partition management can help users increase C drive size with ease. The two functions are “Move/Resize Partition” and “Extend Partition”. However, users should notice that they can only use the former one to enlarge system partition under the premise of there existing adjacent unallocated space. After noticing this, users can achieve extending C drive separately with these two functions.
1. After running MiniTool Partition Wizard, users need to click C drive and select “Move/Resize Partition” from the left action panel.
2. As shown in the above picture, users need to drag the right small black triangle rightwards to enlarge partition. And then, they need to click “OK” to return to the main interface of this software.
3. Click “Apply”.
1. Choose system partition and click “Extend Partition” from the left action panel in the main interface of partition magic.
2. After determining where to take free space, users should drag the sliding button to make sure how much free space to take. Then, they should click “OK”.
3. Click “Apply” and choose “Yes”.
Finally, we’d like to suggest that users enter the certain page to get this partition manager if they want to increase C drive size.