In recent years, privacy leakage issues caused by hacker attacks and computer virus attacks happen every now and then, so more and more Windows Server computer users pay higher and higher attention to this aspect. To protect data in virus-stricken machine, many users steadfastly believe that anti-virus software is powerful enough to clear viruses. As a matter of fact, certain method is not perfect as expected. Why do we say so? That is because the process of defending new computer virus by using anti-virus software is sluggish. Here, the exact process is demonstrated:
1. After a computer virus attacks a computer, this virus will be sent to anti-virus software development companies which provide professional anti-virus solutions.
2. Those companies infer the exact features of the virus and then add them into virus database. Then, they upload the renewed virus database onto Internet.
3. Users renew their local virus database on Internet and then wipe out the virus with corresponding anti-virus solutions.
As users can see from the explanation above, clearing virus with anti-virus software is a piece of energy-consuming work. In such cases, users are supposed to find other ways to better protect Windows Server private and useless data, such as wiping partition storing useless but private data. To achieve the operation, users need partition management software with the function to wipe Windows Server partition. Since users lack professional computer knowledge and performance of software varies, we highly recommend users to download the professional server partition magic named MiniTool Partition Wizard.
With the software, users can effectively and securely erase Windows Server partition. Well then, the detailed guide to partition wiping is given:
1. Carry out software downloading via its official website and then the software installation.
2. Launch the professional server partition software to open its main interface:
3. In the main interface of the excellent partition management software – MiniTool Partition Wizard, choose the partition to be erased and click “Wipe Partition” in left action panel.
4. In this interface, users are supposed to choose a preferred wiping method from the listed five methods. Users who need rapid wiping can choose the first, but users need to know that the last can help users get the best wiping effect, though it asks for much time. After choosing “Fill Sectors with Zero“, users need to click “OK” to go back to main interface of professional server partition management software.
5. Here, users can find that partition G has been erased, but it is only preview effect. To apply the change, users ought to click “Apply” button in the upper left corner. After all operations are done, the work to wipe Windows Server partition is completed.
If users are encountering the same or similar situation, hurry to download the professional server partition magic – MiniTool Partition Wizard to fulfill partition wiping.